Sunday, November 2, 2008

*{On the road again...}*

Just a quick note to let you know I will be away from email/internet for a week. We pull out in the morning for sunny CA! A chapter in our life closes here in Alabama and a new one is about to begin!

And, I do have Halloween pictures to post, but you will have to wait! Everything is packed...including the memory cards that they are on, and this computer is going to be shut down and boxed up when I'm done with this post!!

I also have a few pics from the New Kids on the Block concert....IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! Better than I ever imagined!

I will be in touch next week when we get settled in at our next temporary pad in Temecula, CA!

Until Next Time,
m

4 comments:

the Sisson's said...

I can't believe you're making us all wait for the photos of the concert! That's just bad...
Good luck on your trip to CA. Stay in touch!

Julie said...

Have a safe trip~

Tamara said...

Welcome to California!!!

erinlitteral said...

Are you here in Temecula??