Monday, August 10, 2009

*{Home Front Online}* Army Wife and Traveling Photographer




SUCH EXCITEMENT! I was contacted to do an interview for the fabulous online resource for military families, Operationhomefrontonline about military spouses that run their own businesses. So I was totally blushing when they Facebooked me (by the way, if you're not a fan yet, I highly recommend it...just go to the right and click away) and told me I made the home page...and hello, I am right underneath the stars from Army Wives! I'm offically famous world!!! :) Okay...I am down off my cloud now, but it was just so exciting! Everyone jump up and down with me for a minute here!

Here is a direct link to the article: Read about me here!

I highly recommend running your own business...I love every minute of it. Hope you enjoy the article.

SIDENOTE: Weekend sessions are slipping away fast for the fall! I know you all want those amazing photos for Christmas cards...so book soon so you get the date you want!

Until next time,
Michelle :)

3 comments:

fatfighter said...

Wow - you are a total super star! And I love the new look of your blog - great picture of you and the girls. :)

Kirsten said...

Wow!! You go, girl! And I can say I knew you "way back when ..."!

Robin Fisher said...

Michelle,
Congrats!!
Thanks so much for your advice about the engagement photos. I think I got a few good ones. :)