Thursday, March 18, 2010

*{March Self-Portrait}* Southern CA Lifestyle Photographer



ME:
: I love pumps, and I want to be buried in a pair of Valentino's...Seriously!
: And believe it or not, when not in heels I am a complete Converse girl. My little Chucks are my most comfy pair of sneakers!
: I have no will-power when Thin Mints are sitting in my house.
: I've been kicked out of Sav-on Drug Store when I was in high school for goofing off with my girlfriends in the store and video taping all of the fun...I wouldn't doubt it if E.L. still has the video tape. DON'T YOU DARE POST.
: I was called to the principal's office once in my life. Fifth grade...writing on the picnic tables with friends. I was in tears convinced I would get the paddle in the office...I went to private school.
: I love the movie Top Gun...and the volleyball scene is epic.
: I *HATE* cleaning the shower...HATE is a strong word, and I'm not afraid to use it in this sentence!
: I love to vacuum. Instant gratification.
: I swear by designer jeans; I swear they fit better.
: I love to make people laugh and not take life too seriously.
: I absolutely love getting the mail everyday! And I hate it when it is just the Penny Saver in the box on Wednesdays.
: I say a prayer before each session that I may capture that particular family in an extraordinary way; I figure it never hurts to have the Big Guy on my side.
: I love watching Celebrity Apprentice. And I would not be afraid of telling Donald Trump who he should fire (referencing this past week's show)!
: I don't want my kids to grow up. I seriously want to freeze them at their current ages.
: I hope my kids call me often when they grow up and move out of the house. I think I'd be sad if I didn't have at least a quick 3 minute call with them daily.
: Complete turnoff-men that are arrogant. PUUUKKKEEE.
: I've climbed inside a pyramid in Egypt.
: I want to live in a loft-style home one day.
: I absolutely can't stand doing these self-portraits, but I am a girl of my word!

Until Next Time,
m :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this Michelle!
Hugs, Natalie

f said...

I love it too Michelle!! Wish you were closer to do another session, kids grow way too fast!
Anna
ps, you look great:)

GladysJem said...

your eyes are beautiful. matches your shirt. you're beautiful. i love your idea of monthly self-portraits, and i love reading about you. fun post michelle :)

can't wait to see you in newport!

Rowan Rakers said...

I love this!

anda said...

love this post a ton, friend! can't wait to see you in may. cannot come fast enough!! i'm a little confused about the egyptian pyramid part of this post...

Michelle O said...

Anda you make me laugh! So the pyramid part...I went to Egypt and you can actually climb inside the pyramid to the center tomb. It's just something I've done...a cool place I've explored!

I'm looking forward to May! It will be SO.MUCH.FUN!