Tuesday, April 24, 2007

*{"Children Reinvent the World for You" -Susan Sarandon}*


This is a favorite quote of mine...and a favorite picture too! This is little "Miss A"-such a tiny precious thing. And I am posting this post in honor of my friend that broke the news to me *right here on this blog* that she is pregnant! Congrats girl!!! I would love to get my camera all over your baby when the big day comes...and even your prego belly! You have so many fun moments ahead of you. So in honor of Mr. and Mrs. B...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

-m

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh, I love this, this picture is priceless!What tiny little feet!

Angela said...

What tiny and precious feet! I love baby feet! Congrats to your friend on the new pregnancy!

Tanya said...

Precious shot!

dariel said...

Thank you darlin'. Seeing this picture and your wishes made me tear up. (Doesn't take much)
I definitely have to coax/arrange a session for you to join us crazy canuks after the baby arrives. I wouldn't want anyone else taking pictures. You're too good! Look at these! Have a wonderful day. xoxo

Lisa Marie Schwerdt said...

Amazing photo. I love it! So priceless.