Tuesday, April 17, 2007

*{A Favorite Thing}*

I found an artist that sings children's songs. Her music just tickles my soul when I listen to it! It has a folky sound and is so unique. A matter of fact, I have quite a few of her songs on an iPod playlist for my little ones! Check out Elizabeth Mitchell... and I must say, I have a couple favorites but I love "Lady Bug Picnic" on her Sunshine CD. She is also available on iTunes!

Here is her site...hope you enjoy!
http://www.youaremyflower.org/home.html
-m

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for sharing I love that song also, but see I called my daughter a ladybug when she was a baby, so that could be a little onesided!!

Angela said...

Thanks for sharing. I've called my daughter Little Ladybug from the first moment I saw her. She loves this song!