Thursday, August 9, 2007

*{Holiday.....Celebrate......If We Took a Holiday.....}*


{Cue Madonna's Holiday Song :)}
Just a reminder that I will be away from my office until August 21st. I will answer emails and phone calls ASAP when I am back to work! Thanks for all your patience and understanding! And I'll be posting some pics on the blog as well when I return with my batteries fully charged!!
Until then-
-m
PS-This is just a precious photo of Little Miss B and Mr. J in a recent downtown urban shoot! Can you say precious!?! They are such cuties, and we had tons of fun walking around the downtown area shooting away to our hearts content!


5 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh I love this very fun and I love the style of this! Very young and cool!

Anonymous said...

Very cool photo! :o) Love the city shot and the balloons add great color.

Victoria said...

Thank you Michelle so much! Miss B and Mr. J had SO much fun, and told everyone about it! We couldn't ask for anyone better!!

Tanya said...

This shot ROCKS!

Michelle O said...

Thanks! I grabbed the balloons on my way out the door from my daughter's birthday party! Didn't it work out great! I have had so much fun with urban shoots this summer! I don't want the rain to come back to the Pacific NW!