Friday, August 31, 2007

*{Have You Ever Wondered...}*

OH my! I just stumbled across a great site while stalking some of my favorite blogs! Have you ever wondered what the before pictures of the celebrities look like before a photo processing company works their Photoshop wonders on it?! You can see it here!

CLICK HERE and it will take you to the site and you will then click on "Portfolio" on the top of the screen. You will see several different before and after photos of celebrities we are all familiar with! Move your mouse on and off the photo to see the before and after photo.

It seriously makes me want to send in a picture of myself to see what they would do to me!

This proves that celebrities aren't as perfect as those magazine covers make us feel! Go pull those teenage daughters over to the computer and check this out!
Amazing!
-m

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's exactly what I'm going to do...tell my teenage daughter and ALL her friends. thanks for the link:)

Michelle O said...

I know! Isn't this crazy! I am glad you are going to share it with all the girls! They need to see this!