Saturday, September 8, 2007

*{Tag, You're It!}*




Okay, in Photographer-Land there is this silly game going on, but it is actually pretty fun! The game is to name 8 random facts about yourself and then tag 8 other photographers who haven't been tagged yet. So here it goes:


1. I was named after my Uncle Mike whom was at the hospital all night with my parents the night I was born.


2. One of my favorite things is taking a shower and then climbing into a bed with clean PJ’s and with sheets that just came out of the dryer! There is nothing better!


3. When my husband and I retire, we’d like to follow the San Diego Chargers around one season from stadium to stadium! Oh yeah, we love the Chargers! We were both raised in Southern California…so ya gotta support the home team through thick and thin!


4. I have climbed through a pyramid in Cairo, Egypt. Let’s just say if you are closter phobic, it is probably not the thing for you! And there is little to no ventilation in those things…so the air literally felt and smelt like it had been tombed up for a thousand years plus! But how cool is that?!


5. When we were dating, my husband actually surprised me and took me to the local airport where our pilot friend had a plane ready to go and flew us to Catalina Island for the day! Yes ladies, I know…I have the *best* guy. And I’m not giving him up!


6. When I was a kid, I horribly wanted to be an astronaut after watching the movie Space Camp! Heck, I still want to go to space! Maybe they will start a Photographers in Space program like the Teachers in Space program! I would sign up in a heartbeat!


7. I am a complete Type-A personality! But I think my husband balances me nicely and sort of *chills* me out and takes the edge off of my Type-A'ness'!


8. I am addicted to traveling! I just can't travel enough and am always looking forward to our next trip. However, we have fell in such love with Hawaii, that we tend to keep going back! And my favorite restaurant is over there...if you are ever in Waikiki, you have to go to Dukes right by the Outrigger Hotel. And you *can't* eat inside, you *have* to go through the restaurant and put your name in to eat on the patio outside. The view is breathtaking! They could serve Cherrios and I would think it was the best restaurant just for the view at sunset alone!


As for tagging 8 other photographers, I know I'm like the last one to finally do this, so if you haven't been tagged yet: “TAG, you’re it!”


And what is a post without a picture?! So I posted a couple from two weeks ago up above. They were such great kiddos!

Until next time-

-m

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are some fun facts. I am in full agreement with you on the whole shower and then to bed with clean PJ's and clean warm sheets! A little slice of Heaven. :o)Very cute photos too. Love them.