Monday, September 3, 2007

*{Where Does The Time Go?}*

I can't believe I am still sipping on Summer lemonade and thinking about the holidays; however, in photography land, you have to think ahead! I am starting to book into November now. I have limited availability before that...so if you are sitting there thinking you want pictures for the holidays...EMAIL ME SOON!!!!!

THE DEADLINE FOR SESSIONS IN ORDER TO HAVE ITEMS BACK FOR CHRISTMAS IS: NOVEMBER 13th. And if you think you want to do a canvas as a gift, let's even bump it up a week!

And I have some *fab*u*lous* holiday cards available for you! So I will throw some samples in with your proofing section. And I'll even try to get some up here on my blog in the near future.

And once again, what is a post without a picture?! So here is a recent from a maternity session. This picture almost makes me want to be pregos again...JUST KIDDING HONEY!!!

Until next time,
-m

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this photo. I only wish I had that nice figure when I was pregnant. hehe.

erinlitteral said...

Great Photo.. I would love to possibly to Christmas Cards.. pics to old?

Erin Litteral

erinlitteral said...

Great Picture.. I would love to possibly do Christmas Cards..