Tuesday, July 1, 2008

*{Very AltF}*

I was just at the amazing John Michael Cooper's blog and he is getting ready to hit the road for his own workshops this summer.  I had the chance to see he and his lovely wife speak at my Antiworkshop this past March in Vegas, and let me tell you, it is so worth it to hear them speak.  JMC is one of the most phenominal wedding photographers I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.   And his workshop is so worth the price.  So if you are thinking of ways to improve your own photography, check it out.  You won't be disappointed.  A matter of fact, you will probably find your jaw on the floor checking out some of his work and watching him in action.  That is NO exaggeration!

The Very AltF Tour is coming to a city near you this summer!

Check it out!
m

3 comments:

Trina Scanapico said...

Did you change the background? I love it!

c r y s t a l said...

Hello there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) It was an amazing time in Cali. I loved every minute of it.

I see you are moving semi-close to my neighborhood for a few months. :) I hope you have a pleasant experience down here in the South!

And I agree, JMC brings my jaw to the floor all the time. Such an amazing talent!

Take care!

Michelle O said...

Yes, the background did change. BY ACCIDENT!!! And my old background is no longer available! So I am out of luck! I liked the old one better...but this will work too! :)