Thursday, June 26, 2008

*{Where in the World are the Ocampos Moving?!}*

Drumroll please...

As most of you know, we will be moving to Alabama for a short time this fall.  We will be living in the Huntsville, AL area from September through December.  Tell all your friends.  AND THEN...come December, we will be moving to Fort Irwin, CA.  Right outside of the Barstow area in Southern California!  So tell all your friends in those areas and spread the good word!! :)  We are actually excited because we will be all of 2 and 1/2 hours away from our family in Temecula.  So for all of you in the Temecula area, looks like I will be doing some sessions down there more frequently!  

Much love,
m :)

6 comments:

Trina Scanapico said...

Yeah! I'm glad you'll be closer to family! :-)

Heather Wulfemeyer said...

Yay, Michelle! I am so excited that you are going to be coming back to this area!!! Please let me know if you would be interested in doing lessons...if so, I would be all over it! I still can't get over how beautiful your work is! I would love to learn from you!!! Good luck with the move :)

jlowe said...

So thrilled that you are going to be closer to your family, but SO bummed not to have you moving closer to me! Now how am I going to have you do family photos for me??! =) BIG HUGS!
jen

Silver said...

Your a luck lady getting to move closer to family! Good luck with the moves...and let me know if you ever need anything. No matter how big or small!
Hugz,
Silver

erinlitteral said...

Ahhh.. Yeah! Your Mama must be thrilled. I'm thrilled! We're due for a phone call. I'll check in to see if we can chat sometime this week.

Michelle O said...

Heather...that could be loads of fun. We will be in touch!
m