Tuesday, January 20, 2009

*{Her Show}* Fort Irwin | Temecula CA Photographer

I have to admit...I think it is pretty cute. My oldest (5 y.o.) gets *so* excited to see the slideshows on my computer from recent sessions. So I told her I wanted to get some pictures of her, and she said, "Can I get a show?!" So yesterday I took her out here on Fort Irwin real quick to get some shots, and all evening long when she saw me at my computer she'd say, "Is my show ready?" I think she was my most demanding client to date!

So my little darling, your "show" is now ready! And you look adorable! :) Enjoy! I will do the same for my youngest once her boo-boo heals on her eyebrow. The poor thing got in a fight with a wooden puzzle piece on Sunday...and one ER visit and one Steri-strip later, she looks like Rocky Balboa after a good old fight!

Info on the outfit...
Dress: Matilda Jane
Jacket: Crewcuts (shop their sales...their stuff is awesome...who can't love J.Crew for kids?!)

6 comments:

Mom on the Move! said...

All I can think of is wow. Wow, you are talented. Wow, she is really growing up. Wow, time sure does fly. Can't wait to see the other's 'show'.

Anonymous said...

Goodness Gracious! Those are soo awesome. I love your style and eye girl. And Miss M... your beautiful!

Trina Scanapico said...

Beautiful! What cute story!

jlowe said...

WOW - how fun! And of course you know that she is GORGEOUS and your work is always BEAUTIFUL. Your girls are lucky to have such a talented mommy to capture their gorgeous pictures throughout their lives! And I won't even mention how envious I am that it is January and you can wear short sleeves - it was 19 here today when we woke up - ICK! I miss you!!!!! hugs!

Jen said...

These are awesome, Can she give my daughter some pointers?!

Angie Penrose said...

OMGosh! She is gorgeous! You are amazingly talented. Wish you were still up here but by the looks of all that sunshine you are in a good place! Send some up my way! :) BTW-LOVE how the book turned out!