Wednesday, January 21, 2009

*{Model Call}* Fort Irwin CA | Temecula CA Photographer


This is an official casting call for High School girls! I am looking for a couple of girls for a website project. No modeling experience necessary, but must be willing to take direction and get ready to act like a supermodel for a couple of hours!

If you are interested, please email me at info@michelleocampophotography.com with a bit about yourself (interests), grade, name of high school, and an attached recent photo. You must also have mom and/or dad's blessing!

Girls selected will receive a complimentary session (my project shoot) and a $100 print credit in exchange for signing a modeling waiver so I may use your gorgeous images! This has a total value of $225!!!

Please forward this on to anyone you think would be a perfect fit for this!! Sessions will either take place at Fort Irwin (if a Fort Irwin resident is selected) or the Temecula Valley (for those selected that live in Southern CA).

Until next time!

****Updated: Found my Fort Irwin Model...still looking for a model in the Temecula area!

4 comments:

jlowe said...

darn it - i'm way too old! come to maryland and take my pix! =)

Anonymous said...

I would totally volunteer as well, but alas, am too old and too far away! :) I can't wait to see what this finished project is going to look like!!!

Trina Scanapico said...

Michelle! I love the new picture of you on your website! Did you take that yourself?

Michelle O said...

Trina,
Actually, I set the camera settings (exposure, etc) and then handed the camera to my husband and gave him a quick lesson on focusing!!! HE took it and then I had fun post processing! He did pretty good, huh?!

Thanks for the compliment!!! :)