Monday, March 16, 2009

*{Wall Collage}* Temecula CA Photographer | Fort Irwin CA Photographer

Just wanted to share the wall collage I put up in the family room...I desperately needed something on that wall and thought this would be perfect. Now my next mission is to have a family session and hang some mega-sized pics in that room! This girl is going 20x30 at least!! I'm telling you, whenever a client purchases a large canvas or large wall gallery prints, they just look *stunning*.

So here is what I've been up to...




And on another note, don't forget that this Saturday in Temecula are the mini-sessions in Old Town. Sessions are only $80...and you get a FREE digital negative with that!!! Not to mention, 20% off prints/product. I know, I lost it! And I have just a couple more slots left...so tell your friends before they disappear! And it seriously does not have to be your kids...I know all of you grown-ups would like to act like a supermodel for a quick 20 minute session and have a FAB*U*LOUS photo for your Facebook pages! Don't lie!

And Sunday, I get to go have coffee and chit-chat and "talk shop" with a local OC photographer! I am so looking forward to it!

And don't forget, I'm still taking nominations for the $1225 PHOTOGRAPHY GIVEAWAY! I *know* you all know someone that could use this...so seriously, GET NOMINATING!!! I just love reading the nominations coming in.

Until Next Time...
m
:)

7 comments:

Emily said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe you just posted about this! I was JUST about to do the same!! I have this blank wall in our family room that keeps staring at me. I have yet to fill it with photos because I am having a hard time deciding what photos and what to use-- canvas, frames, standouts?!? This was one of the options.. squares.. love them! The photos you chose are so vibrant and fun!

jlowe said...

looks fabulous! it's funny, i actually just ordered a 30X50 canvas of one of my favorite brides for my sitting room and it should arrive by Friday - can't wait! i ordered a bunch more for my first ever bridal show next weekend - hope they look as amazing as yours!! hugs!

Monica Brown said...

I love that idea! Where did you get those frames?

With us both moving every couple of years, that is a great idea...no colored frame. I am having trouble hanging my pics now due to rooms being laid out differently and my many colors of frames!

It looks fabulous!

Michelle O said...

Monica, I got them at Quadro frames online...
http://quadroframes.us/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_3&products_id=531

Only $25 for 6! :)

fatfighter said...

Is that Bandit? He looks so pretty. :) Love the pics of the girls - they are gorgeous.

~SarahInParis~ said...

Michelle these are AWESOME. I need to get inspired to get our home sorted too. Can't wait to see your super huge canvas!