Monday, March 30, 2009

*{Lovin' Life}* Temecula CA Photographer | Fort Irwin Photographer

These two little ones are just incredibly precious and full of life! I had a great time photographing them this past weekend here on beautiful Fort Irwin. And on a sidenote, I didn't know we could actually have yellow flowers bloom out here in the middle of the desert...with my love of color, it was a sight for sore eyes in a desert of dirt!

I pulled a few while editing...and I *love* the black and white of Miss *M*~ I love it when I see a photograph and I can "hear" it too...I can just hear her little laugh coming out with that shot!

And little Miss M and H...you have the *best* parents! Don't ever forget it! They love you so incredibly much...you are so blessed.

And now for a little eye candy...




And just a reminder I am still accepting nominations for the Giving is Awesome Project that I am working with. So if you know a family that could use a priceless gift like this, please nominate them!

I heard a great quote a couple of days ago..."It is said the real value of a photograph is not fully realized for 30 years." I know the *K* family will appreciate these above pictures one day when they are reminiscing about their little ones as little Miss *M* and *H* are off conquering the world on their own! I just love that quote...so true.

Show some love in the comments and if the *K* family has 25 comments in the next week, they will receive a complimentary print!

Until next time...
m

28 comments:

holly hosie said...

these are wonderful! really captured the girls personality!

Anonymous said...

I love all of the pictures. They are really great pictures of the girls. Their eyes shine!

the Sisson's said...

Awesome shots Michelle! Here's hoping the "k" family gets to 25. No doubt they picked the best photographer ever!!! - how's that for love!! - Take care.

Anonymous said...

these are very good - I can see them in a Land's End Kids or Children's Place Ad. So cute.

Anonymous said...

I LOVED these pic's. What an awesome job on capturing the girls' personalities!

Anonymous said...

Wow, really nice pictures, very
creatively done.

Anonymous said...

These are very beautiful photos. The girls look like they were having a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

WOW - these are wonderful pic's! The girls are natural "models" just so photogenic. You have had many professional photo sessions and this photographer has great talent! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I can tell the girls were having a wonderful time with this photo shoot...wish I could have been there to hear them giggle. M & D, you are wonderful parents!
Hug's
From Missouri

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!!! Such vibrant colors & she really captured the moment! The girls are beautiful! They are really growing up!
Love,
Erin

Anonymous said...

What awesome pictures! They will be treasured for a lifetime!

Jerri

Terri said...

Wow, love how their peresonalities shine through the photos. Great job!!

noahcurtis@gmail.com said...

These pics are awesome. You guys have to bring them to bama soon. -Noah

Maria H said...

They are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Even though Mykaela and Hannah are my neices, I believe they are the most beautiful girls EVER. Michelle, you should use a horse in your photos! Thanks, Ryan

Anonymous said...

Michelle, Every time I try, I can't get my message posted. Thanks, to the teenages, I hope this one works. You are a very gifted photographer. You capture the lips, eyes, and eyebrows so well. Great talent!!!! And the girls are beautiful. Felicia

Anonymous said...

The photos of the girls were great. I wished we lived out there so we could get the same person to take some of out pictures. The pictures really captured the personalities of the girls.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Awsome pictures. I have got to get my girls pictures done!!
See you soon D
-Esther

Anonymous said...

Such joy on their faces!!! Beautiful pictures. - Beth

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of beautiful girls, my compliments to the photographer and to the parents!!

Elizabeth Hendricks said...

So beautiful. I miss her precious smile and laughter. I want pics.

Berrtie said...

Berrtie says the kids are cute and the pictures are great.

Anonymous said...

Hannah and Mykaeia look so good, i love the photo of them running. the photos area all so good wonderful job michelle.

Anonymous said...

These pictures were very well done. The photographer managed to capture the girl's personalities almost exactly. Good job!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! these are the BEAUTiFUL, ENERGETiC, FUN LOViNG, SWEETHEARTS that i have the privelege of babysitting! these pictures do an AMAZiNG job of capturing each of the personalites! these are FABULOUS! i love you Girls! :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet, sweet

Anonymous said...

WOW! Awesome pictures! I can't believe how big the girls are getting! It just seems like yesterday we were in HI and H* was a baby!!!! GREAT job photographer! D*, how are you ever going to decide which ones to buy??? TAKE CARE, From Albion!

Anonymous said...

What phenomenal photos! Michelle definitely captured the girl's "looks". I miss their hugs!-Miss Christina