Tuesday, May 19, 2009

*{Wowzers}* Temecula Senior Photographer

Hey there everyone! I am back!! :) We had an *amazing* vacation...more to come on that soon. But before I go into a vacation post, I owe these two girls a fabulous sneek peek. I actually had a shoot with these two seniors in Temecula the night before we flew out. They have been so patient...so here is a sneek peek for you two! I've come to the conclusion after this session, that doing your senior pictures is even more fun when you do it with your friend at the same time! We had a great time...and these are just the first 6 I've edited. OMGoodness...they are STUNNING! Why didn't I ever look that gorgeous in high school! :) And as a sidenote, I truly *PUFFY HEART* love doing senior photos. OH MY GOSH!!! Thank you girls so much for making me LOVE my job!

So here are a few to hold you over until your gallery is up shortly! Enjoy these photos...and there is more sweetness to come!

And give Miss L and Miss A a shout-out! Since there are two of them, if they receive 50 comments in the next week from friends and family, they will both receive a complimentary photo!

OH MY MISS A...Hello!!! You look *Fab*U*lous*

And the cutest little cowgirl *ever*!



17 comments:

Josh said...

wow...again...WOW...these look awesome! such relaxed images!

Erin said...

Those are awesome.. beautiful girls!

calikatrina said...

My sis(Liana!) has been talking about these pictures for a week! She looks beautiful!... as always. :)

Corey said...

Liana you look beautiful!!! These pictures are amazing!

Amanda said...

Stunning photos!

Mclain said...

Are you kidding me?! I wish I looked that beautiful when I was in high school! Great pictures!

Felicia said...

Liana, these pictures are amazing!!! You look so gorgeous!!!

jlowe said...

Holy gorgeousness girl! Beautiful work, as always! Can't wait to hear about your trip - call me!!

Ashley said...

Liana these are gorgeous! Props to the talented photographer!

Sarah Elwer said...

Girls, these are stunning pictures! What fun memories to have!

Bry said...

Liana! I absolutely LOVE the cowgirl boots pic :) Great pics, makes me want to take senior photos again!

CrisG in CA said...

Alana - the first shot is amazing!

Anonymous said...

love them! :]

CrisG in CA said...

Liana, I've you've never taken a bad photo, but these are amazing! I will definitely have Michelle in mind for your sister's senior photos in 2011.

Anonymous said...

presh!

Christine said...

Wow! Absolutley amazing photos!!! Too hard to pick a favorite!

~SarahInParis~ said...

WOW what beautiful girls. So stiking. Must have been a pleasure to photograph. Great work Michelle!