Wednesday, May 20, 2009

*{Senior Representatives}* Temecula | Murrieta Senior Photographer

I just wanted to post a slideshow from Miss L *&* A's session!

And on that note, I am looking for Class of 2010 Senior High School Representatives from various high schools in the Temecula and Murrieta areas. And heck, if you aren't in Temecula or Murrieta, email me anyways and we can see if I have a need for a representative at your high school!

Representatives will receive a complimentary uber-fabulous Senior Session like the one in this slideshow, free print credits...and that is only the beginning! So email me (info@michelleocampophotography.com) with a recent photo, a little about yourself, and the name of the high school you attend! And let the fun begin!

Who wants cheesy school photos when you can walk out and strut your inner-supermodel self for the day?! You only get your senior year once, so I try to make your senior photos a day to remember...and I think it shows in this slideshow! Enjoy! :)

**You may need to pause the music jukebox on the bottom right of this page so you don't interrupt the slideshow music!

1 comment:

Johanna said...

Wow Michelle! What a fabulous slideshow! Every image is beautiful. Love that each one is so natural, doesn't looked posed and I know that takes a talented photographer!! Great jumping shots and I love the close-ups (I'm partial). If I was a senior I would be knocking down the door for a session with you! Great work!