Sunday, June 7, 2009

*{Desert Beauty | Part 1}* Fort Irwin CA Photographer | Maternity Photographer

So I am sitting her typing this post and my fingers can't quite move as fast as I want them to...I'm just too excited to share these images of this stunning prego beauty with you! It is always fun to photograph another photographer. And when I had the opportunity to photograph this O.C. Photographer, a dried up lake bed in the middle of the desert just outside of Barstow was SCREAMING our names for this maternity shoot!

I am very excited to show you these and this is only her first look!! OMGoodness! I haven't even edited 20% of the images yet and look at these gems! :) So there will definitely be a part 2 post to this! But I had to get these up so you all could see.

Heather, enjoy these images! I had an absolute blast photographing you; you are a true sweetheart and a joy to know! And this is a tease of what is to come! :) I had a ton of fun and I am already itching to do another session on the lake bed. Any takers?!

CHECK THIS OUT... :)







13 comments:

Dawn said...

oh my gosh, these are GORGEOUS!! It helps that your "subject" is absolutely stunning!! Beautiful Michelle!

Trina Scanapico said...

These are beautiful Michelle!!!!

Anonymous said...

Michelle...you are amazing!!!! That was the most incredible location ever...I love them! Thanks again for an amazing day...I can't thank you enough!

cassie s said...

These are beautiful, not your normal maternity shoot and I love it! Your Black and whites rock!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! The windy blowing the skirt TOTALLY adds to these shots! :)

Courtney Oliver said...

Michelle, those are incredible! It makes me want to drive to the desert so you can shoot my maternity shots. Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! I love it. ERIN

McLain said...

All I can say is WOW!!! What a beautiful pregnant woman! Nice job Michelle!

Josh said...

Those look AMAZING!!!

Mimi said...

I am so jealous!! Fabulous Michelle! Heather looks fantastic and that location is TDF! Awesome work. (love how the purple matches your colors too!)

Jamie said...

Wow, I'm not sure which is more beautiful - your model, your location or your photographs! Stunning!

Michelle O said...

Thanks ya'all. It was seriously such a fun shoot. I mean, how can it not be out on a lakebed like this with a gorgeous subject, right?! I can't wait to get back out there and shoot a session...the heat has the best of us now. So I am not booking anymore lakebed sessions until the end of Sept and beginning of October. But I do have a family session out there in Sept. I am looking forward to! :)

Bree said...

Beeea-u-ti-ful!