Thursday, July 5, 2007

*{Did You Know???}*



A few tidbits...




Did you know the best time to do maternity photos is between your 34th and 38th weeks?! I will always gladly photograph maternity shots after the 38th week...but I just don't want the maternity session to turn into a newborn session!!! It is sort of pushing it after 38 weeks!


Did you know the best time to do newborn photos is within the first 10 days of life?! I even prefer the first week if possible. That is usually when the baby is still in their "crash mode" after delivery and sleeping all day and keeping *you* up all night!!! We can always book the newborn session before baby arrives...this is usually best! We will pencil you in approximately a week after your due date and keep in touch making sure everything is still "on-schedule!"



And last but not least, did you know you can enter your email address in the "Email Subscription" area powered by blogarithm.com to the left and you will get an email alert from them whenever my blog is updated! That way you don't miss a beat!!


Hope you all had a fantastic 4th of July!

Until next time~

-m


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is amazing, I love the shot, and i love the conversion, great job!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo. I haven't done any newborns or maternity sessions yet. I didn't know the best times, but now thanks to you...I have learned them. Thank you for this post. :o) This is my 1st time to your blog. I love your work, hope you don't mind if I visit again...

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just realized that we are both Washingtonians too. Nice. :o)

Michelle O said...

Welcome Rebecca! Glad to have you here and you are always welcome to visit again!! All you lurkers, come on out!!!