Wednesday, July 11, 2007

*{OH MY GOODNESS}*

It has just been brought to my attention that the emails from my contact link on my website have not been delivered to me! So first off, I am *so* sorry to all of you out there that think I am ignoring you! I'm NOT!!


Please feel free to email me directly at lehmann_76@yahoo or phone at 253-961-2114. I will be fixing this problem ASAP!

Thanks for your patience!
-m

UPDATE**** Looks like it is fixed. I've tested it a couple of times and emptied any blocked email addresses from my spam folder! We should be good to go now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet site Michelle. Your pics are great. Hope all is well. Erin showed me your family pics and you all look happy. Its been a long time. Great to know you're doing well. Ryan is in my prayers.

God bless you,

Brandon B.