Monday, July 23, 2007

*{A Little Bit of Sugar}*



I know, I know...I've been bad blogging! I've been horribly busy; not that it's an excuse!


But here are a couple pics from my newborn session this morning. She was such a cutie, and the *strongest* newborn I think I've ever seen! She was just holding her little head up on her own looking all around not wanting to miss a beat...and her head didn't even bobble!! AMAZING!


I feel so blessed that I was able to shoot this family again! I had the pleasure of doing their maternity pictures just a couple of weeks ago. And now, their little bundle of joy celebrated her week old birthday today!


Congrats to the "K" family! And enjoy this little peek of what is to come!

-m
PS-Sessions are booking up quickly. If you are wanting to schedule a session in the next couple of months, please contact me!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that fist shot. Love the clos-up of her little baby face. What a sweet baby girl...and WOW sounds like she is very very strong too. I haven't done a newborn session yet but when I do, I hope I can capture the baby as wonderfully as you have done here. :o)

Michelle O said...

You are too sweet Rebecca! I am going to have to jump over and check out your site!! Newborn sessions are a blast...focus on the details!!!