Saturday, November 24, 2007

*{The O(campo) List}*

Okay...I know I'm a far cry from Oprah, but if she can do it, why can't I! Now I won't be giving all these items away (reason I'm a far cry from Oprah) but if I had to pick some favorite items, here is a good start!

I'm lovin' the new Uggs, but you've gotta wear them crunched a bit! And this isn't for everyone, but for the little part of Hawaii in my heart, how unique are these Uggs! They have funky written all over them and I love that!

These camera straps are also fun and funky...are you seeing a trend with me!?!

And the must-have camera bag! LOVE IT! The Shootsac is so awesome to work with...and all the different covers...I'm in heaven!

And what woman doesn't want a Flawless Face?! This stuff is great! LOVE IT! And I'm dying to try this by Smashbox...they say it makes your skin like silk!

And who doesn't want to look *hot* while cooking?! I love these so much I couldn't pick one! However, I am *really* diggin' the Meyers, 3-D Toile, and the Winter Flora...and more! I could close my eyes and randomly point and love it! Seriously, anything from Anthropologie I could drool over!

And for all you military spouses out there...these bags are to die for (love the Stu bag)! LOVE THEM...and great quality. Worth every penny!

And I have been completely stalking Pottery Barn's website for these awesome plates to go on sale...wouldn't that look classic on china for Thanksgiving!?!

Okay...and the part of my heart that wants to live in Texas one day is *screaming* for these boots!!! Aren't they so classic and precious?! Thanks *S* for pointing them out to me!

For the weather freak in me! Love these weather stations!

And I've heard these work great on your jewelry!

Have fun shopping...I love black Friday...I seriously need to find someone to go out with me next year!! Ry, maybe we can get a babysitter and be geeks together out there at 3am!! :)

And this is your reminder...*now is NOT the time to delay on those photo orders!* Get them in pronto so they are ready in time for the holidays. Dec 1st is my last day to guarantee you will have them by Christmas (doesn't include canvases)!!

And don't forget the November special...purchase one JPEG image for $100 to print up all those Christmas card photos!!!

Until my next post...
m :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh I love Oprah Wish List! ANd I love your version too, thanks for sharing all your wants with us, so we can see them too!

erinlitteral said...

CUTE!


fyi... this is such a cheerful site. love it.

McLain said...

You are seriously cracking me up! Love the "O" list :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, I am loving the camera straps, the shootsacs AND the camp bags. Thanks for sharing the links and fun ideas. :o)I have some serious shopping to do! hehe.