Tuesday, November 13, 2007

*{Public Service Announcement}*

As the lights started flickering yesterday in the house while it was cold and windy out, it brought back many memories of a horrible accident that occured in our house last winter. You may follow the link here to see the article and click on the actual video to watch the newscast on our incident.

Please watch those gas fireplaces with your little ones and be very cautious when visitors come to your house and it is running. Hopefully if one person reading this didn't realize the danger from the heat of a gas fireplace and those little hands, it is worth the post.

Stay safe,
m

2 comments:

erinlitteral said...

I think of her everytime I turn on my fireplace.

Anonymous said...

hey Michele! I just figured out how to leave a message. I too think of your sweet girl everytime L walks up and puts her hands on the fire place when it is not even on. She scares me. We are going to have a little talk!! I love your website....it brings me such joy to read your posts. You are so amazing, and so creative! :)
Love you girl!