Thursday, November 1, 2007

*{Here Comes Santa Claus, Here Comes Santa Claus, Dashing Through the Snow...}*

AHHHHHHHH, what satisfaction it gave me to flip the calendar to November this morning...let me tell you! I just love this time of year! And someone has to train me as far as will-power goes with this stinking Halloween candy!!! Seriously, my kiddos are 4 and 2, how much candy do they need (the answer is somewhere close to zero)?! But somehow I ended up with a year supply of candy! And it is not that I herded them through the houses like cattle last night either!! We just did some homes around our street for maybe 30 minutes and called it a night. But it doesn't help when all of our kind neighbors saw the cute little Nemo's and dumped a huge handful of candy in their bags. I honestly think I will keep about 6 pieces per kid so they can have one a day for the next week and bag the rest up and send it to the troops! I have absolutely no will-power with that kind of stuff in the house, and I know my children don't need that much (I know I at least have our dentist on my side with this)!

Anyways, enough rambling about my lack of self-control (by the way, I can still taste the Snickers in my mouth from 30 minutes ago)! Lord help me!

Okay, so on to the Holiday announcement...I know a lot of clients are dying to get their hands on mulitple reprints of images from this past year. So for the month of November ONLY, you can purchase a single image for $100. I will email you the full quality JPEG file so you can print it as many times as your little heart desires. You can go anywhere you want with it and make t-shirts, mugs, mousepads, and prints for all those special people in your life! This is HUGE. And it is MUCH less expensive for you as the customer to purchase it this way, rather than ordering bulk 4x6's through me. This is so huge that I will only offer this during the month of November; during the rest of year, I never offer digital images for sale. So let me know and I can hook you up!

And so you can all get a peek of the fun we had last night, here is a photo of myself with the girls. The photo is compliments of our neighbor...thanks "m"! And don't knock my costume! I am an "Egyptian Goddess" (so the bag said)...it was seriously one of two things they had at WalMart for adults that was not scary or sluty! I did it for my kiddos...it made their night! And I think I get huge "mommy-points" for that because I sure didn't see many other parents dressed up!!

Until next time!
m

2 comments:

erinlitteral said...

You deserve mega points :) Love it. Hmm... quite an offer, will take into consideration. So are you still doing the Christmas Card offer or are you saying this is a better deal?

Michelle O said...

I am still doing Christmas Cards...you can find all the samples in my October Archives. It all depends on what you think the better deal is...you can get one image for $100 or purchase the cards which can have up to 4 or so images on the card (but you don't get to keep the images) for you to send out to family, so it is one of those "weigh the options" deals!