Friday, March 7, 2008

*{100th Post}*


So when I just logged onto Blogger to post, I noticed that this would be my 100th post! WOW!
I just had to make an announcement. At this time, I will not be booking any more sessions. I am currently booked through the first part of June. However, if you'd like to be placed on an interest list for this summer, (no promises) I can keep your information in case I decide to open up a few slots. Thank you for all of you being the awesome clients that you are!
And just because I can't really post without a photo, here is a little "somethin' somethin'" from a previous session! Too cute Mr. A!
Stay tuned...I'll be traveling soon for a photography workshop and I can't wait to post about my adventures!
Until Next Time...
m

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

this is really cute, love the "What can I do next?" look!