Tuesday, March 4, 2008

*{Love is in the Air}*

Because you are such an awesome person K...yes, here is your sneek peek!! I am so glad that K came into my life this past year. She is such an AMAZING person...and when I say amazing person, I mean completely well-rounded...a lady that *adores* her man, a phenominal mom, and a friend that most people could only dream of!

(you can click on the images to enlarge)
And don't fret, we did get a few amazing family shots!
Love little Miss R blowing the feather away!
I love these next two shots...just a couple of true moments with each other...

.J.&.K.&.R. I had a fun time with you all this morning...and mad props to you all without jackets in 40 degree weather. No joke...I was wearing Uggs while K is walking around in short sleeves! One of the many reasons it is more fun to be behind the camera!!

Enjoy every moment...
m

No comments: