Monday, March 17, 2008

*{Antiworkshop...Las Vegas}*






Wow...where do I even start?! I feel so blessed that I was able to participate in the Antiworkshop Las Vegas, hosted by the *a*m*a*z*i*n*g* Boutwells and Coopers. I am wanting to get my "feet wet" in wedding photography. And I figure if you're going to do it, do it right! I was surrounded by such amazing talent and photographers from around the WORLD. If you are a wedding photographer, it is worth every dollar to attend. Between the Boutwells and Coopers, you have such an amazing wealth of talent; from Chenin's phenominal wedding photography, to Doug's amazing eye for the use of studio lights and fashion photography, to the Coopers who bring photography to another level---just wait until you experience him painting with light! My mouth was *literally* dropped open the whole time. I never knew anything was possible like this!!


And what is amazing, is they are all so willing to help. All egos are checked at the door--we are all there for the same purpose, the love of photography and wanting to further our skill levels. I highly recommend this workshop. It will change the way you shoot forever!
Above are some shots that I took while my group was out on our scavenger hunt! Thank you so much "B" for being a trooper out there and walking all around in those gorgeous heels with not one complaint! Your personality made our day and experience even more fun!
And to all my fun classmates, I am so glad we all connected and hope we all keep in touch! I'm so glad we had the chance to share this amazing experience together...I know none of us will ever forget it! Here is just some of the amazing talent I was surrounded by...for all you photogs out there, be sure to stop by their sites and peek at their blogs for their reviews as well:

Jen Lowe (Client Michelle B...you were looking for a Maryland photog...here's one!)
And just a little "holla" to the rest of the attendees. If you aren't listed, I don't have your card! So keep in touch!!
To the Coopers and Boutwells, thank you so much for pushing me creatively and answering any and every question I had. You all are what I aspire towards...and your passion for photography is contagious. Thank you for all the time you put into this amazing experience. I hope we all have the chance to meet up again...let's say, an Anti-reunion next year?!
Until Next Time,
m

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY Michelle!
What great shots you got of your model! We finally broke down and paid the $14 for internet connection tonight since we haven't had any since we left Main Street...It was SO great to meet you and I really hope we will keep in touch - you are the greatest!
hugs!
jen (jlowe)

Jennifer said...

gorgeous, love love love #3!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! I also love #3!

Orange County Wedding Photographer said...

Awesome images and fun times!