Wednesday, August 6, 2008

*{Miss A}*

Just a few from this week...she was a cutie! AND, the great thing about this session is I didn't have to go to the gym afterwards! She gave me a workout chasing her all over! But that makes it fun!! And I love some of these natural expressions captured.

(Special personal note after the photos)...





On a sidenote...As of now, I've worked as many clients off my waiting list as possible. I don't foresee taking any more on because we found out yesterday that my youngest will need a second surgery for her skin grafts from last year. But it is a blessing in disguise. We are so very thankful that this plastic surgeon was able to squeeze her into her schedule for NEXT WEEK! This way we are able to have the phenomenal team at the burn unit at Harborview work on her before our move. A small graft may have to be done again, but we will keep our fingers crossed that they won't need to graft to relieve the scar band that is contracting. So everyone send your little prayers up for my little Kenzie next week! If you want to see the story of Kenzie's burns, go to this blog post...click on the link and it will take you to the video from when she was on the news.

More to follow!
m

3 comments:

Trina Scanapico said...

I will definately be praying for you guys and especially Kenzie! *hugs*

erinlitteral said...

Watched that video again.. You guys have been through a long haul, I quickly forget. Well, this is a blessing. I will definately be praying for surgery, little K and your fears. She's gettting so big Shell. The two of them to together reminds me a lot for my two together. I'm looking forward to having them together again when you get out here. Oh, And I'm also ready for a winter family session in Old Town :).. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl!! I will definitely be praying for Kenzie as she goes into surgery next week!