Tuesday, September 16, 2008

*{Feed Subscription}*

Just a quick note...I have figured out that my Blogarithm subscription that I've had on my blog is not working properly. So I removed it. :( However, you can still subscribe to my feed by going to the very bottom of the blog and click on "Subscribe to: Posts" and you can use one of the feeds there! I don't want you to miss out on the fun!!!

And another recommendation is using Bloglines. OH MY GOODNESS! This has *changed* my world. If you follow several blogs, go to Bloglines and you can subscribe to all of them right there and they will tell you when your blogs have updated (your updated blogs are in bold color). No more having to go to each individual blog to see if they have updated yet. It saves so much time! So for all you blog-stalkers, check it out...and it's FREE!

Hope this helps!
m

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm still waiting for the wedding post, which was supposed to be the next post!! You promised :) Cute haircut by the way!! And that centipede is so gross!!

Michelle O said...

I know, I know!!!! I am editing like a mad woman though! Just wanted to get the business stuff out. But the next photos WILL be all about wedding!!! :)