Tuesday, September 16, 2008

*{T*E*X*A*S}*

I don't even know where to start with this blog post. This wedding was absolutely spectacular. So much thought went into every aspect of their special day, and when it got down to it, it was all about friends and family celebrating their love. And they went back to their roots on their special day...they tied the knot in the same church as the grooms parents 35 years ago, and the bride and groom portraits were taken on family property that has been in the family for over a century. Every aspect of their special day goes back to who they are as a family and where they have come from. There is nothing like going back home to your family roots...

I felt so honored to photograph Sara and Jason on their special day...*thank you* so much for allowing me to capture the memories.

So here is your sneek peek...Emily, you can stop refreshing your screen...and Sara, calm down...they will always be posted here for you to look at no matter what the time of day or night it is!!!! And trust me, the disc of them all is going to be even better! It was so hard to choose a handful of images for this post!

So this is your tease...you will have to wait for the rest!!! :)

Much love,
m

Flowers: Colonial Florist
Dress: Lea-Ann Belter
Shoes: My Glass Slipper




























10 comments:

the Sisson's said...

Aaaw! I love weddings! Is there anyway to share some shots of the ceremony? I think your photo of the rings with the shotgun shells should be in a hunting magazine as to send subtle hints to some of those guys out there!

Anonymous said...

WOW...

Anonymous said...

Yay Michelle!! Gorgeous! It looks like you've done 100s or weddings already.

Penny Murray said...

W.O.W. Amazing Michelle!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me?! STUNNING! Nice job Michelle! It looks like you really captured the day so well! I am so impressed!

Josh said...

Awesome job! It looks like the day went very well, and your details shots look incredible!

Jennifer said...

I havent been here in awhile, and I just want to say wow, youve been doing some awesome work girl. Just beautiful!

Michelle O said...

Thanks for all the love ya'all!~ I'm glad you enjoyed and came to check it out. Stay tuned...my goal is to try to post my first slideshow of this wedding!! :)

Anonymous said...

These pictures are truly amazing, Michelle! You really captured the day, and instead of checking a million times to see if the pictures are up, now I'm just checking them over and over again to relive Sara's day. I know having you there to shoot really made it more special for my sister, and I can't wait for you all to move to Texas so we can hang out again! (P.S. All of my friends want to book you for their future weddings!)

Michelle O said...

Emily!
I had a blast with all of you! I can't wait for you to see the rest of the pics!

And as for your friends...tell them I take bookings for weddings withing 1 year of the date...and I will travel...ESPECIALLY to Texas!!

:)

Keep in touch girl!
m