Sunday, February 1, 2009

*{Itsy Bitsy}* Fort Irwin CA | Temecula CA Photographer

Just had to share these few pics that I took the other day of my little one!! I had to get her picture dressed up for ballet class! I always think she looks so stinkin' cute when she is ready in her piggies and with her ballet outfit and running to put her rain boots on to go out the door! I had to remember her this way! And I laugh at the rain boots...I guess you can take a kid out of WA, but you can't take the WA out of the kid!!! Sweetheart, we are in the middle of the Mojave now...I'll let you know when we get our first rain!

And on a sidenote...I have a wonderful girl for a model here in the Fort Irwin area...however, I am still on the prowl for a model from the Temecula area! So if you know any high school girls that are interested, please see the post below! AND you get a $100 print credit on top of the rockin' fashion shoot we will do!

Will catch you later...off to watch football!



And yes, this is a typical face that I think most photographers get out of their children!




I love you my itsy bitsy!!
m

5 comments:

Josh said...

She's beautiful!!!! I can't wait until my daughters get to do ballet :)

jlowe said...

oooo-she is so cute! don't you just love them all dressed up an ready to dance?! it's funny though - i had to stop buying the skirts for my oldest - she plays with the skirt instead of paying attention in class!! LOL! hugs!

Trina Scanapico said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

These are hilarious! I love them!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, she is stunning. Love that last one. She has the most beautiful eyes Michelle. You must be such a proud mama!!