Wednesday, April 1, 2009

*{Washington???}*


I have had a few clients contact me asking if I'd ever be interested in traveling back up to that cold frigid place called Washington for some photo sessions! I actually would love the opportunity to work with all my old clients again and see those smiling, familiar faces...so on that note...

I have decided to open up the possibility of that over a weekend in July 2009...and if I have several willing to commit to it, I will book my ticket on a jet-plane!

Details:
Session Fee- $150 (due at time of booking...non-refundable due to the nature of me flying!)
Sessions would be in the Downtown Tacoma/Dupont or Steilacoom area.

Email me if you are interested, and I will send you my current price guide...and get your friends on board!

I would like full-commitment by the end of April.
m

5 comments:

McLain said...

You know I am SO ON BOARD! :) I'll (hopefully) have a newborn by then (yay!), so would you be willing to do my house maybe (if not, I'm flexible)? I'll pass the word around :)

Michelle O said...

Definitely...will send you a price list and let me know!

Anonymous said...

You know it's snowing in Spokane today. ;) It should *probably* be done snowing by July. ;)

I really enjoy your blog. :)

Michelle O said...

Ah, thanks Michelle! I know, I am hearing from all my Dupont friends that it is snowing...I am *hoping* I'm safe in July.

Trina Scanapico said...

Oohh! I really want to..let me check a few things out and see if I can do this. :-)