Wednesday, April 8, 2009

*{Lifestyle Photography}* Temecula CA Photographer

Here is a slideshow of a session I had down in San Marcos this past weekend. This way you can see their entire gallery and what a typical lifestyle session is like. Sometimes it is fun to just get back to the basics and capture a family in their home...

And thank you for all the thoughts and prayers put out for Miss *K*...it sounds like things went well and the doctors were able to repair her little heart! I hope your recovery is a quick one little *K*.

Enjoy the slideshow!
m

4 comments:

laura said...

WoW...I needed that as I sit here in the hospital. To recall simple moments, like that day and to see what I have to look forward too. Miss K is doing great and is such a fighter. All our Thanks and Love
L,K,l,k

Amber said...

That is beautiful Michelle

the Sisson's said...

Very touching. Where is the music from?

Mom on the Move! said...

Stunning.