Sunday, April 19, 2009

*{Model Behavior}* Temecula CA Photographer

Last weekend I had so much fun photographing Brett. What makes him so cool is not the fact that he is a model/actor with Mavrick Artists Agency, but the fact that he has such a great personality and was so much fun to work with...he was just an all-around good kid with the biggest sparkle in his eyes (wait until you see the eyes...no photoshop needed on him)! Click here to see the State Farm commercial he is in currently (he is the one in the gray hoodie)...and it sounds like I'll be seeing him in a movie soon!

So we had fun exploring around Old Town Temecula finding some great places to update his model comp cards. We did a few looks...and here is a glimpse into our afternoon.









Thank you Brett for the fun afternoon...I know you will be successful in any path you choose to pursue.

And leave a little love for Brett in the comments below...Brett, get 25 comments in one week and you get a complimentary print!~

Thanks again for everything,
m

27 comments:

tasha3913 said...

Brett had a great time and we love your work!

Thank you, Tasha

jlowe said...

What a handsome guy! His eyes are amazing and the shots are gorgeous as always!!

Brett Henderson said...

Thank you very much for the comment. Old Town Temecula was a fun place to work. I know these shots will help me to get more jobs!
Thank you Michelle!

erinlitteral said...

Cool shots Shell. Love your variety! Erin

Maria H said...

These are great! Love the one on the stairs.

Anonymous said...

BRETT these pictures are amazing!
your so HANDSOME!

your going far for sure!:)

Anonymous said...

Brett, You know you are soooo good looking cuz you got your looks from your dad! I'm sure the photographer helped too (:
Love you son,
DAD

Anonymous said...

Brett, congradulations on your photographs it appears you definitely look like a handsome Hawaiian Prince. Love Papa.

Anonymous said...

Brett, I love your photographs I can see a great man blossoming. Love your Grandma.

Anonymous said...

Not bad bro <:
Bradd

Anonymous said...

Ever since you had your 1st photo shoot,(at age 1), with me I guess you got hooked! What a chick magnet!
Love you,
Aunt Shannon

Anonymous said...

Oh Brett! Why can't I be your age? I hate being too old for you!!! I love you, Jenna

Anonymous said...

Miss you Brett! Rajah

Anonymous said...

I'm still better looking!
Nate

Anonymous said...

Not bad! Ben

Anonymous said...

We are proud of all you have accomplished and know great things are ahead for you! Judy

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures! Sammy

Anonymous said...

Hey Brett! Way to go and you didn't have to wear a singlet! We love you! TC Fantastic Four

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Brett! I'd ring the cowbell in honor of you if you could hear it! Papa Joe

Anonymous said...

Brett - I think you really are a Lovitt...the pictures are too good to be from any other family!
Brad

Brett Henderson said...

Ok! Ok! Just to clarify things. Nate is my OLDER Uncle Nate. Sure, he was good looking in his day... Maybe the photographer can help restore the youth! Ha Ha!

Brett Henderson said...

Brad, I know! People always ask if I am your twin! Maybe it's the eyes.

Anonymous said...

Brett, We know you will continue to amaze us. Thanks for being an amazing role model to our kids.
Shrek

Anonymous said...

HEY! WHO IS JENNA? I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR OLDER GIRL! HHMMM HOW MANY IS THERE?
LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
BLONDIE FROM TEMECULA

Brett Henderson said...

TC Fantastic Four,
Are you saying I should have some photos posted in a singlet too? You'd love The Hawaii one!
Thanks for the comments.

Monica Brown said...

Just saw the commercial. I didn't remember from the blog you were in one so I was really surprised to see you. Feeding the kids breakfast when I think, "hey, Michelle took great pics of that guy!"

Anonymous said...

Great photos Brett! Are you smiling because you have an awesome English teacher?! :)
Good luck in everything you pursue!