Thursday, February 11, 2010

*{Make Me a Star}* Temecula CA Headshots Photographer

I have not yet blogged this cutie! She was such a joy to work with. We roamed Old Town Temecula for her headshots...there are such great textures down there that provide some amazing backgrounds. And believe it or not, my favorite shots were taken in a beaten up alley with the sun just pouring in from behind her. They are simply YUMMY! I absolutely love those shots. Some of those photos are posted below...just before the slideshow!! Miss K, best of luck in Hollywood...you've got star quality kiddo! And let me know when you are signed!! ;)

OMGosh...LOVE LOVE LOVE...and for the record, you have the most amazing teeth! I know, random...but I kept thinking it while editing your photos!! So smile girl and rock 'em!
Are you kidding me?! YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!
Totally cute and natural...



Here are some more in a slideshow for your viewing pleasure. And I hope you recognize the song Miss K...I picked it especially for you!

1 comment:

Anda said...

love the lighting in these sooo much!