Tuesday, July 6, 2010

*{Apple of her eye}*

So when I flew out to NYC recently, I had the opportunity to do a quick mini-session with Lindsey! Sidenote, check out her blog...she is hysterical! Anywho, I could not possibly go to NYC without pulling my camera out for someone! So we headed to the DUMBO district in Brooklyn and took some quick pics to commemorate baby #2!

Thanks again for everything Lindsey! I had a blast with you and will always remember that trip!

Stay Extraordinary in NYC~
m

The first picture is so perfect for this New York baby!
I almost feel a bit of the Real Housewives of NYC coming through on this shot!



You look great girl!



3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love these, Michelle! Can't wait to see the rest. Either you did some serious touch-ups or I've seriously put on some more weight in the two weeks these were taken. I don't look as huge as I feel, that's for sure! ;o)

Michelle O said...

No touch-up's girlie! Be proud!!

erinlitteral said...

Love these.. want to see more.