Wednesday, October 17, 2007

*{And Some More Fun...}*

So first off, thank you to every single one of my clients! You all were so gracious and considerate while I took some good quality time with my family. I figured I'd throw up some photos of our fun out and about in great old Washington!

Yes, an umbrella for our little one. We can't have her getting rained on in the rainforest!!!


So we went out to the coast...now considering we are from CA, this has a whole new meaning to us. For all you Californians reading this...this is *not* like our version of the coast. It is *freezing* cold and we didn't see one person in the water! However, it is also stunning in it's own right. Just check it out!

Now this is spectacular. Ruby Beach...absolutely stunning. Thanks A&H for recommending this great beach! *gorgeous*
And a final sunset to finish our wonderful time together!
And we are back in the swing of things...so you will be hearing from me soon with all those pretty, pretty pictures packaged up and ready to be picked up!



Toodles,

-m

2 comments:

erinlitteral said...

I love these pictures, they're beatiful. R looks great. You'll have to attach one for me. I am thrilled that you were given this time together. Keep em comin' ..

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful Michelle! Looked this a wonderful beautiful time!