Sunday, October 28, 2007

*{Love in the City}*

One word J.&.F...lookin' *haute*!! I am so excited because I got to run around downtown with my camera again today (have I mentioned I *love* urban sessions). And it is even more fun when you get to run around with people like J.&.F! Here is just a little tease for you...enjoy!!

And for a little announcement: I am now starting to offer 10x20 prints on select photos. For example, when I am proofing, I may see a photo that is just screaming "10x20" and in that case, I will put it in that format. And I have an example right below...check this one out...it adds such drama to make it a nice long print. I am very excited about this! It just has "art" written all over it!

Remember, you can always double click on the images below to make them larger for your viewing.


Thanks for the fun afternoon!

-m



2 comments:

erinlitteral said...

Love the brick!

Angela said...

Looks like a fun session! Love the crop on the first one!