Saturday, October 27, 2007

*{Enjoying the Great Outdoors}*

The last couple of days I have tried to take advantage of the last bit of good weather up here in the PNW, and here is some proof of our fun! Thank goodness the weather has cooperated with us to get these fun sessions in. This is a sneek peek for a few of you all rolled into one! Once you're done reading my blog, get out there and enjoy this great weather! It was so gorgeous today that I loaded the kiddos up and took them to the park this afternoon after my sessions!

Let me give you the scoop on each...
My fun family of 5...and Mr. L, hope the Huskies won!


I asked who was the craziest kiddo in the family, and Miss M happily claimed the title!
Then onto the marina! How cool is this...shots on his sailboat...

Now this was from yesterday...and this was right before we got our great weather back. These kiddos did *terrific*! Did you know we did this session while it was 34 degrees outside and not one "peep" out of the kiddos! GOLD STARS FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!!! My fingers were numb afterwards!!

Until next time...
m :)

3 comments:

Angie Penrose said...

These are amazing Michelle! Wish we would have been able to sneek our session in. The weather has been great! Great job as always! See you in the spring!

Michelle O said...

Thanks Angie! Can't wait for this spring...should be a blast!! :)

erinlitteral said...

Love the jumping family. :) Quite a collection Shell! There are awesome.