Wednesday, October 24, 2007

*{"Attention Shoppers"}*

Here are some cute little pumpkins that I got to chase around a farm yesterday! Can you say "cuties"?! Here is your sneek peek mom...and hope you're feeling better!




And as for the "Attention Shoppers" tagline...ALL YOU CALIFORNIANS ITCHING FOR A SESSION...keep paying attention to the blog. A special announcement is coming soon...regarding me, a camera, and taking photos of you and your little ones!


Heck, I am so bad at waiting for surprises...I'll just announce it now. On a first come-first serve basis, I will be offering limited sessions during the month of December. Contact me ASAP...space is limited! All sessions will take place in Old Town Temecula.


Until next time-

m

1 comment:

erinlitteral said...

I will alert my friends :)