Friday, December 14, 2007

*{Go Green}*

Just had to share my exciting purchase at the store today...I've gone green! I saw these reusable bags for only 70 cents!! And not only am I doing something good for the environment, but they are so sturdy and so much more durable than plastic! I now wish I did this a long time ago...there were no plastic bags spilling all over the back of the car on the way home, and I don't feel I need to worry about the plastic handles busting while carring in gallons of milk!

So I highly encourage the 70 cent per bag investment. If we all found just a tiny way to help the environment, it could make a world of a difference! So this is my start...

-m

2 comments:

erinlitteral said...

That's awesome.. I've been looking to do the same thing... my plastic grocery bags gross me out these days.. I just didn't want to pay the $1 per bag fee I've been seing at my local store. I know Costco sells them in bulk, so I was going to pick up some next time I get over there.. Great idea.. How many did you buy? And so then the idea is to bring them all with you on your next shopping trip to the grocery store? Let's do it..

Michelle O said...

I bought 8 and I feel that was more than enough. So what I do, is empty the groceries and then just store the bags in the back of my van so the next time I'm at the store, I just grab them out of the back on the way into the store!