Sunday, December 2, 2007

*{Updates, Updates, Updates}*

Okay...I know I said a "November Special", but since I am such a nice person (and the fact that there are a few holiday orders left out there), I will honor the November Special in December.


So...drumroll please...


This means if you'd like to purchase an image to use for your personal Christmas cards (since the deadline has now passed for cards), you may purchase a single, full-quality JPEG image for $100. You may then take that image anywhere you want and print it on anything!


I just have a few more sessions to edit, and I will be up-to-speed again! PHEW! What a holiday season! Remember, sessions are now closed for 2007! But I am booking 2008! So don't delay...


And I know whenever I read the blogs that I stalk, I hate it when there is no picture...so here are a couple from a recent session!

Until next time...
m

No comments: