Tuesday, December 4, 2007

*{My Addictions}*

I guess the first step is admitting your obsessions, and lately I have become a little too obsessed with some good 'ole TV shows. This writers strike is going to kill me! Seriously, give them a raise and give me my TV shows back!! Without the scripts, these shows are nothing!

My top three shows that I'm obsessed with...
3. The Hills...Okay, I know. Total teeny bopper show is what I first think. But it is addicting. Thanks "S" for making me hooked. However, Spencer just really gets on my nerves. I constantly have this going through my mind when I see him... (you gotta watch the link)!
Does that not have "issues" written all over it?! Sometimes I wonder if it's just for the cameras. And the whole show makes me so thankful I am not in the dating world anymore...let alone dating in L.A.

2. The Office...If you watch it, you know what I mean. I don't even know how the describe the humor, but it cracks me up! I sit there with a smile on my face watching it, just wondering what is going to come out of their mouths next. And Dwight just steals the show! Everyone needs a Dwight in the office!! Needless to say, a good laugh every Thursday night. However, I have a big problem with the whole Thursday night thing because of my favorite of all favorite shows...

1. Grey's Anatomy. My friend comes over every Thursday evening to watch this with me! Love it! And this season is better than last...last sort of disappointed me. But things are picking up. However, SERIOUSLY, MERIDETH GET OVER YOUR ISSUES AND HOLD ON TO YOUR MCDREAMY OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE MCHURTIN' WITHOUT HIM!

Ahhh, I feel much better now that I have spoken about my TV addictions. So there is a little piece of me!

And I have one other addiction, and that is photography. So here are a couple of pics from a recent newborn session! I love those little itsy bitsy newborns!

And on that note, I better run...Martha Stewart is playing on the TV in the background and she is making me feel really "not with it" as a woman. Seriously, how can one woman know so much about everything domestic?! I guess that means I should at least tackle the kitchen!!



Until next time...
m :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe..I'm addicted to The Hills too! I don't know why?!? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, that 1st shot is so precious! Very nice capture.

Oh, and I am a total fan of The Office too. I'm usually so embarrassed for Michael, and can't help but laugh the whole time. I was so happy when Jim and Pam hooked up finally. I am such an Office nerd. ha! :o)

erinlitteral said...

Common'.. no "Chuck"? Aaron has me addicted to Chuck. We like The Office too. Just started watching it actually... took me awhile to get what the heck was going on ;) Then there is Friday Night Lights, and.. I know.. Dancing with the Stars, The View and... I think that's it for me :)

Adorable Pics.. when will you be here? Are we going to get to see you??

Michelle O said...

Okay...so call me crazy, but I don't even know what "Chuck" is all about! I can't even say I've heard of it! However, I love Friday Night Lights as well!! :)

erinlitteral said...

not crazy.. but its a fun ,no-brainer watch if you're up for it :)

Trina Scanapico said...

Can you believe he's a year?! I just love these pictures! I still have a bunch on our living room wall in a collage...I don't think I'm ever taking them down!