Thursday, December 6, 2007

*{My Last 2007 Newborn...}*

"K" gets the honor of being my last 2007 newborn! And I really lucked out photographing him. Here is the phone call to confirm the appointment...

me: "Hi there, is "A" available?"
Mr. F: "Ahhh...actually, she is busy with the baby. Can I have her call you back?"
me: "Actually, this is Michelle Ocampo and I was just calling to confirm A's appointment for her MATERNITY photo shoot, which now looks like is a newborn shoot!"
Mr. F: "HA! We were just talking about you!"

Needless to say, Little K just could not hold out 48 hours! He wanted to meet me that bad!! (okay, so let me flatter myself for a moment)

Actually, mom and dad were saying that when they knew she was in labor and that they would miss the maternity session, they went to my website and peeked at my maternity samples and did their own quick session!!! How much does that make me laugh...and it makes me feel good to know they thought that much of my work in a moment like that!!! And "A", I'm so sorry we missed out on the maternity session!

So, here is to you kiddo...

Notice dad's hospital band is still on!!! LOVE IT!
And can you see the heel prick?! Click on the images to enlarge if you'd like.
And just because I *love* this one!

Until next time...
m

No comments: