Wednesday, February 27, 2008

*{For the Kiddos in Our Lives}*

With Spring at our doorsteps (Thank God) and the Summer months not too far away, I thought this post was only appropriate for those little munchkins in our lives. And it has to do with water safety.

This was sent to me by a friend. It is, without a doubt, the most amazing video I've seen in a long time. Watch the video link (most amazing video) and then check out the National Swim Program that they run. I looked to see if they offered this swim training in my area, but unfortunately it looks like they don't. But check it out...I would sign up in a heartbeat if I could! And tell all your friends around the country about it! It might just save a life!
-m

Warning: It does show a toddler go into a pool but he is completely in control of the situation due to his training through this program. It is absolutely amazing to watch, but it will pull at your heartstrings!

1 comment:

erinlitteral said...

wow.. amazing.. I know, that beginning part just made me crazy.. My worst fear. My in-laws have a pool and it's something I am constantly thinking about. Good link, I'm sharing.