Saturday, February 16, 2008

*{Sneek Peeks Part II}*

Yes...see, that is how much editing I still have to do! I have a part II to all of this!~
Here is Miss H...I love the wrinkles in the hands!
I have *always* wanted to catch a baby yawn like this...
little Miss H hammed it up for me and gave me my dream come true!

And Mr. N...this big grin is all due to his love of Elmo!
Dynamic couple...and my hubby's dear friend...
GRRRRRRRRRRRR...
Until next time...have a *spectacular* weekend. And if you are in the PNW...GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GET OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is gorgeous out this weekend...we hit a whopping 50 degrees today...can I get a "hallelujah"!?!

Amen! -m

2 comments:

Angie Penrose said...

A Hallelujah from me!! I had a shoot in Tacoma today and it was gorgeous!! Have a great weekend. :)

Trina Scanapico said...

Yeah! I'm glad you finally got your yawn! I remember you saying that during our session.