Thursday, February 28, 2008

*{Drumroll Please....}*

TA-DA! Yes, yours truly is now the blog banner above. I figured I should really have a picture of myself somewhere on here so you can all see me and piece all of the pieces together...you hear my words, see my photos, and now you can see me!

The funny part of it is I think I may of pulled off the whole "calm, cool, and collected" photo. However, if you only knew! I did this all manually of course; so I'd put my child on the backdrop so I could focus on something, set the timer, and then ran in the photo...to not only pull myself together, but to push children away and toys back off of the backdrop. To then repeat that process several...okay, 'several "times 3"' times! But I think I pulled it off...I'm hoping!

So yes, there is my self-portrait for you all!
Have a great evening!
-m

2 comments:

Trina Scanapico said...

Looks great!

erinlitteral said...

You're such a good Mamma ;)

Beautiful picture.