Tuesday, February 12, 2008

*{Why Can't Mommies Call in Sick??}*

I know...you are probably thinking I fell off the face of the earth! We fought a couple of viruses around here so we weren't doing much of anything, including sessions! And on one day, as I sat in the fetal position all day, I wondered why mommies can't call in sick when they need to! Thank you to all you wonderful clients that were so understanding in having to reschedule!

AND, for a *huge* announcement...
I am completely booked through April 08. And I am only booking through the first week of June. I will not be booking beyond that due to summer vacations and A MOVE...yes, we will be moving. But do not fret, I will connect you all up with another fabulous photographer before we leave.

What this means...I am booking May and the first week of June and no weekend appointments are available anymore. Those are already spoken for. So get those appointments booked asap because I would not be suprised if in this next month I announce that there are no more sessions available...ever! So sorry, but that is how life goes, and it is a never-ending adventure.

Here are a couple recent shots from a session...Mr. A is such a cutie! And in the second one, you will see the KU hacky-sack that momma used during the labor and delivery portion. However, I can probably guarantee you she wasn't playing hacky-sack in her room...I am sure she was squeezing the life out of that thing!!

Until next time...
m
PS-Don't know where we will be moving...will keep you posted on that fun part of our lives when we know what's going on!! Then you can go tell all your friends that live there!!

3 comments:

Trina Scanapico said...

*sniff sniff* Jo just told me you were moving...I'm so sad!

Angie Penrose said...

So sad to hear your moving! I'd better check our schedule and get a session booked while you're still here! Super cute baby shots too. :)

erinlitteral said...

Missed you! Wow.. exciting.. can't believe I never made it up there to see you. I love it up there. We've been gone for over 6 years and I still miss it. We'll now have that in common.. email me.