Monday, April 26, 2010

*{Mine...all Mine!}* Fort Irwin CA Photographer

So I've had this session up my sleeve for a little time now...I started doing my own kid's shoot every Spring. It is funny because I honestly feel like I don't take enough pictures of them...which is completely ironic being a photographer and all.

I received the Crewcuts catalog in the mail a few months back, and it was complete inspiration. The outfits were to die for and are inspired by Crewcuts; however, only Itsy Bitsy's skirt and Little Miss Sunshine's socks and belt are from Crewcuts. I was able to find all the other pieces at Target and Gap. And as for the hula hoop...it's Miss Sunshine's favorite thing to do at the moment so we had to throw hula hoops in! One of my favorite parts of the session is when I told Itsy Bitsy to hula and she immediately drops the hula hoop and goes into a Hawaiian hula dance...CLASSIC!

So anywho, here is some of our fun together yesterday. Sunshine is convinced she is a supermodel. And the funny part is she would go straight into her poses without any direction. She eats this stuff up and is convinced JCrew will be calling her one day! And both girls were thrilled to do the session because they wanted to be on Facebook...forget my blog, they were more thrilled with the Facebook idea. Lord help me! I'm almost embarrassed to admit my girls know exactly what Facebook is!

So here are my two sweethearts that I love to pieces...enjoy! ;)


Below is what happens when Itsy Bitsy has trouble hula hooping yet big sis is just tearing it up!




See what I mean about Miss Sunshine dying to be a JCrew model one day?!
And no, Itsy Bitsy doesn't wear glasses...but it was just too cute to not throw them on for a couple!
She finally got it going...GO GIRL GO!





11 comments:

Tiff said...

Your models are so cooperative!!! They're absolutely stunning! Love the yellow balloon :)

Amanda Elkins said...

Sooo cute! I just shot Bela with hula hoops too! Love these!

Julie Renee said...

Oh Michelle, these are absolutely adorable!! LUH-VING the outfits! And the balloon is a great touch, also! You have some SERIOUSLY beautiful little ladies there.

GladysJem said...

O M GGGGGGGGGGGG

this is the cutest thing ever since mini cupcakes.

they're so stinkin adorable and i can totally see little miss sunshine modeling! LOVE it.

cassandra-m said...

LOVE IT...LUUUUUUUUUVVVV IT. These girls are ADORABLE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are adorable!

Anonymous said...

These are RIDICULOUS!!! Your girls are gorgeous...you are in T.R.O.U.B.L.E! Love the yellow balloon...love the clothes....love your girl's poses...love the location. Perfection Michelle!!!

Rachel Rodriguez said...

I absolutely love these!!!!! They are just too gorgeous for words!!

Josh said...

ADORABLE!!!!

nursetinkheather said...

They are TOO cute for words!!! LOVE how the daisies are everywhere for a pop of color! Could those two BE any cuter?!? Totally yours, Michelle :) Gorgeous!

Jessi Yost said...

Those are adorable!!! I love the one of Itsy Bitsy looking at her dress. So precious :) Miss you guys!