Wednesday, April 21, 2010

*{Simply Mom}* Fort Irwin CA Photographer

Here is a family that actually ended up doing two Simply Mom Sessions with me. See, she was a smart lady and not only did a session with her kiddos, but also did a separate session with her mom! How awesome is that?! And now she has some images she can treasure forever...I'm thinking it could possibly be the best Mother's Day gift ever! So here is Mrs. L with her mama and fabulous boys. Her boys were amazing...super awesome kids!

And my favorite moment of all for this session...seeing that her youngest boy arrived at the session with permanent marker all over his arms! They tried to wash off as much as they could...but let's face it, it is permanent marker!! And my favorite part about it was that mom didn't let it phase her one bit! It is what it is!! And if anything, these pictures will even have more meaning when they look at them in 20 years! I can't wait to hear the conversation, "Look what you did to yourself before our pictures!!" You'll see it in the first picture...I wasn't about to Photoshop that out! It was too stinkin' cute...and ALL boy!

Hugs to you all and thank you for the fun afternoon! :)
Be extraordinary,
m

**ROCK THE INK BUDDY!!!**






And a couple of Mrs. L with her adorable mother!

9 comments:

nursetinkheather said...

Gorgeous pictures of a happy family! I love that you didn't photoshop out the ink!

Anonymous said...

I love this family!!! You really captured some great moments!!

GladysJem said...

gah! how cute are those little boys and their mama is purty. i like that you did these simply mom sessions :) sweet idea.

Anonymous said...

He sure did rock the ink =) thanks for all the amazing photos!

Trina Scanapico said...

Love the marker! You must tell me where you bought that tshirt for him mom! I need it for my little man!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, the afternoon before picture day he decided to do a little self art =) I picked up the shirt at The Childrens Place.

Julie Renee said...

I LOVE these, Michelle! That little guy with his marker-arms...priceless! I L.O.V.E. that you didn't just photoshop that out, because you're right, that is goign to be so special in a few years, and from the looks of that handsome little devil those ink-stained arms are probably a perfect reflection of his personality. SO cute. And that last photo with her mother is truly beautiful...there's a lot of love there and you captured it perfectly. This shoot makes my heart smile.

Anonymous said...

So cute Michelle! I love the yellow flowers...I have these all around my house too...they're my favorite. Great pics as ALWAYS!!! Let me know if you come down my way...I would LOVE pics with my little guy for mother's day ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.